Monday, July 4, 2011

Sparrow

Sparrow is doing so well. Before feeding him this evening I picked up all of his feet and cleaned them out without one problem. in a few days the shoer is coming down and I plan on having him pick up all four feet as well to see if Sparrow will do it for someone else. Sparrow has also started coming to the gate of his pen when I whistle for him or call his name. Yesterday I lunged Sparrow again and he did great, I left him there to graze for an hour. When I went down to get him he was waiting for me at the gate and allowed me to put on his halter and lead him back to his pen quietly. I am so proud of his progress. Hopefully soon I will be able to pony him on the trails to give him some real experience, I am excited to see how he will react to it. Also got permission from a friend up the road to take Sparrow up to his indoor arena :) that should also be a good experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment